Category: Account Executive - Sr.
Job Number: 25180
Looking for all levels: Strategists/Brand Planner, Sr Strategist
We’ re looking for a Strategist (with experience in CRM), which will be responsible for designing customer experiences for clients at the intersection of what humans need and what makes sense for the business. You will apply your experience in CRM and customer marketing to focus on the interactions between a customer and the organization throughout the customer lifecycle and be responsible for considering the customers perspective in everything we do. You’ ll have deep experience and a passion for building effective strategies in CRM, digital and traditional communications for customer acquisition, onboarding and welcome, customer management, remarketing and loyalty communications.
You’ ll use connected data and customer insight to build customer journey maps to help clients meet or exceed customer expectations at the most important pain points and moments that matter along the journey. All with the goal of creating powerful customer experiences across all channels that strengthen customer relationships and increase lifetime value.
Remote position, can be in any US market!
- Bachelor’ s degree, MBA, degree from a leader Design school, or equivalent business experience preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Customer Marketing, email and Direct Mail.
- Expertise in the CRM with demonstrated ability to (1) understand and value customer touch points in order to optimize and design to be state experiences with customer journey mapping, (2) develop customer segment strategies and value propositions that drive business results and (3) understand customer needs / behaviors and develop actionable customer insights.
- Experience leading client and agency teams with thoughtful strategies and recommendations. Significant marketing experience, agency side experience a plus.
- Knowledge of current, up-to-date CRM strategy and design methods, tools, software and process.
- Working knowledge of current up to date CRM practices, strategies and tactics.
- Excellent relationship skills, communication, deck writing and presentation abilities.
- Ability to present CRM deliverables in the most inspiring way possible through storytelling and unique presentation methods.
- Innate curiosity and desire to understand why people do what they do, culture, technology, data and the world.