Category: Social Media
Job Number: 25234
Paid Social Media Strategist, Senior 5+ years experience
Can be remote IF in the following states only: Texas, Georgia, Michigan, Illinois
Opportunity to be onsite in DFW.
We are looking for a driven, smart, and knowledgeable individual to join our team of media professionals shaping the future of digital advertising and marketing for our clients.
The paid social media strategist is responsible for developing and implementing effective paid social campaigns across multiple social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Reddit, and TikTok. They work with agency partners, clients, media teams, and other digital strategists to ideate, deploy, and report on campaigns and champion paid social within the agency.
- Planning – develop paid social media plan and strategy recommendations that align with clients’ overall objectives and KPIs
- Predeployment and campaign strategy – this includes activities involved in preparing a campaign for launch, such as kickoff meetings with media, digital strategy, and client teams. Also includes establishing an audience targeting and data strategy, plus trafficking assets to appropriate third parties and social networks
- Budget planning and management
- Deployment – launching campaigns with our social API software provider
- Leverage data-rich reports to recommend optimizations and drive campaign performance that’ s in line with objectives and strategy
- Provide in-depth campaign reports and insights to clients and internal stakeholders
- Be a positive role model and mentor for the team
- Provide thought leadership internally and externally via point-of-view reports, blog posts, newsletters, and presentations
- Obsessed with knowing the latest news and media products within social media. Do you see the future of paid social, and can you take action to build best-in-class processes, products, and strategy?
- Entrepreneurial ideation, problem-solving, and execution skills are critical to success in this role. We have been dedicating resources to paid social media for many years, but paid social is still in its infancy, and we believe it will continue to grow in a big way. We want you to bring great ideas to the table and help us grow our digital practice. Paid social is much bigger than a promoted post. Do you want to help us define what it means for our clients and the advertising industry?
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Four or more years of experience with paid social media planning, buying, and reporting
- Solid experience working with Facebook’ s suite of paid media tools and other native social platforms’ paid media solutions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills, including knowledge of pivot tables
- Excellent presentation and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and precise data input is essential
- Experience using third-party ad servers, data management platforms, and analytics software