Category: Marketing Coordinator
Job Number: 26359
We are looking for an experienced marketing coordinator with 2-3 years of experience in the marketing field to join our client's marketing team in Dallas and Austin. Industry experience in architecture, engineering and construction preferred.
We are looking for a self-motivated, team player who provides a full range of support for the firm’s marketing needs. Position requires strong attention to detail with organized approach and relies on ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks to meet specific deadlines. Position also requires proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Microsoft Suite - with Adobe Photoshop as a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for a motivated, strategic thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and decisive mindset. The ideal candidate is conscientious, organized and flexible, with a strong work ethic, integrity and team player attitude. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt to different communication styles are required. Creative skills and willing to take out-of-the-box thinking risks are a plus. Bachelor's Degree in marketing/communications or related field is required. 2-3 years of marketing experience within the A/E/C industry or professional services marketing is desired.
- 2-3 years of experience within the A/E/C Industry
- A. or B.S. in marketing/communications or a related field of study
- Experience with Adobe Suite
- Strong skills in time management and prioritization
- Highly self-motivated, flexible, and resourceful.
- Able to maintain a calm and cool demeanor under stress or deadlines.
- Detail oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization and time management skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills and service role mindset.
- Robust knowledge and understanding of marketing best practices.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism