Category: Social Media
Job Number: 25082
- Digital Media Planner/Buyer will develop strategic and tactical PPC & social plans and execute across a variety of accounts.
- We are seeking a person who demonstrates knowledge of social content strategy, executing paid social campaigns, and executing PPC campaigns through Google AdWords.
- This person must be able to work independently and have an understanding of digital media planning/buying from strategy to activation, with an eagerness to continually learn more about the ever-evolving space.
- The Digital Media Planner/Buyer will offer support on a variety of accounts and work closely with the agency owner and traditional media agency partners. This position will be client facing.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the PPC, social marketing and media landscape including major platforms (Google Ads, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Ability to articulate best practices in terms of rules, metrics, paid media benefits and consumer engagement that guide paid social content strategy
- Work with vendors to ensure campaigns are delivered correctly
- Delivers social marketing solutions that are both grounded in strategy and show an in-depth knowledge of the clients’ business
- Continuously monitors the social landscape for emerging platforms and new offerings of all of the platforms and understands the nuanced differences of each channel and how they work together
- Ability to build engaging, insightful and visually interesting PowerPoint presentations for both media planning and media results
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Understands the importance of being organized and detail oriented
- Delivers “ tried and true” PPC and social media solutions as well as sells in new ideas
- Demonstrates an eagerness to stay abreast of emerging digital trends and technologies, asking questions when needed to further understanding
- Works with our planning and creative teams collaboratively, keeping an open mind and valuing other’ s input
- Follows through on commitments and does what’ s needed to complete the task at hand, being relied upon for accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to work independently from home and meet deadlines
- Organizes ideas and communicates appropriately to others while contributing to discussions and group presentations as required
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in writing and orally, continually editing and revising for correct information, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Treats all coworkers and clients with respect, developing positive working relationships and striving to always meet clients’ needs in a timely manner
- Experience managing brands on major social media platforms and PPC platforms, including Google Campaign Manager
- Extremely knowledgeable of the primary and secondary social channels, deep working knowledge of how media and analytics work on those platforms, ability to stay up to date on how social evolves as a channel
- Experience negotiating, buying, and implementing campaigns on all social channels and PPC platforms
- Experience in media analytics, ideally in connecting media to sales
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Office platforms and Google platforms including Gmail, Google Meetings, Google Docs
- At least 3 years of experience in digital media planning and buying for social and PPC
- Has managed and executed paid social media campaigns/accounts day-to-day
- Bachelor’ s Degree in marketing or advertising preferred