Category: Creative Director - Assoc
Job Number: 25206
The Digital Associate Creative Director (ACD) is responsible for bringing our client' s brand story and the assortment to life through digital concepts. They will participate in the concept, campaign development and marketing of brand across all vehicles and channels. Reporting to the Creative Director, the Digital ACD will be a key cornerstone to developing and leading a world-class creative team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leads team of designers and writers to complete projects as briefed by the Creative Director, Channel or Strategy teams.
- Delivers a consistent brand voice, look and feel that represents the brand, assortment and trend in a way that is captivating and relevant to our customer and differentiates versus the competition
- Directs and coaches work of teams of creative contributors with emphasis on growing and developing them
- Executes work within designated budgets, formats, timelines, and branding guidelines.
- Effectively manages and communicate projects in partnership with team.
- Gives constructive creative feedback and direction with grace and collaborates masterfully with an approach that makes everyone’ s work better.
- Directs all aspects of creative work for catalog, email, website and advertising as assigned.
- Directs the development digital design standards for internal and agency partners.
- Develops and presents unique, innovative and strategic concepts and communication solutions for a variety of projects.
- Manages change requests expediently and communicates to the necessary partners.
- Identifies processes that can be improved to be more efficient and manages the implementation of process improvements.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of brand and directs creative on the use of innovative and effective product communication and marketing techniques.
- Manages and directs full-time employees and freelance resources as needed.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- 8-10 years of related experience as a Senior Art Director or ACD in either an agency or corporate environment with digital design experience.
- Retail experience preferred
- BA or higher in art, design or similar area of study.
- Digital design experience required.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a highly collaborative and virtual environment.
- Ability to adhere to brand standards and evolve the brand identity when appropriate
- Ability to meet hard deadlines and manage multiple projects while still producing high-quality work.
- Strong communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to multitask and be extremely organized with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with ability to make quick decisions in a very fast paced ever evolving environment.
- Ability to work in a corporate environment.
- Key areas of expertise:
- Digital design including email and web asset design
- Concept work for campaigns and marketing windows
- Email creative for our nine million plus customer file
- Direct mail creative for monthly drops
- FSI and shared mail creative
- Social media creative
- Paid media creative
- Rich content and video creative