Category: Marketing Mgr - Sr
Job Number: 25457
Brand Strategy Manager
Must be in Denver, Colorado or Chicago, Illinois
As a key member of the Brand Team, you will apply a comprehensive set of marketing skills, including brand building, strategy, analysis and creative development to marketing challenges in the following focused areas:
- Contribute to overall Marcom and Brand building objectives, and help guide Marketing’ s role in and response to larger strategic corporate initiatives.
- Support yearly brand planning and brand evolution to meet Marketing goals and objectives.
- Lead channel, in-center and local marketing efforts in support of brand and business objectives
- Support co-initiatives and partnership opportunities within the TAG organization.
Strategic Category Analysis
- Lead competitive analysis and monitoring at the local and category levels to support the brand’ s strategic response
- Partner with Corporate Strategy on competitive initiatives to share recommendations and implications with the broader organization
- Proactively examine category messaging and brand / healthcare trends to bring forward latest information to lead long-term brand evolution and planning.
Creative Development and Performance
- Lead projects with external creative partners, including brief writing, establishing timelines and proactively communicating with internal and external partners to identify obstacles and solutions.
- Use strong analytical and communication skills to summarize key learnings and implement ongoing creative and brand improvements with media and brand teams.
- Manage creative development process and feedback with critical thinking and attention to detail.
- Interface with Brand and Marketing area experts, including Marcom, Media, Communication, Insights, Strategy, Legal and Production to develop and deliver quality work
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders and drive cross-functional initiatives through effective oral and written communication, planning and execution.
- Budget management, including invoice and estimate management, month-end reporting, and ongoing analysis of spend data to identify budget opportunities and efficiencies.
- Bachelor’ s degree with concentration in business, marketing, advertising, or similar desired
- A minimum of three years’ experience in marketing, consulting, or related business roles
- Excellent strategic analysis and organization skills.
- Exceptional communication, writing, and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and effective time management are critical. Individuals are expected to manage their own workload to meet tight deadlines and provide excellent service levels in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Superior client services through internal client, consulting, or agency roles preferred
- Experience developing, managing, and measuring programs and projects from an ROI/KPI basis
- MBA preferred, with direct experience in consulting, agency, performance marketing or brand management roles
- Education or work experience in dental, medical, or healthcare
- Leadership of competitive analysis programs and best practices
- Ability to communicate creative or visionary ideas to business users
- Experience contributing to or managing other marketing channels or integrated campaigns
- Experience working with and managing vendors.