Category: Brand Manager
Job Number: 26418
We are seeking a brand manager to join our in-house marketing team who will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of brands, mediums, channels and project types. Must be able to work a hybrid schedule in Irving/Las Colinas area.
This is a unique opportunity to become part of a group that is passionate about great work, telling compelling stories and creating thoughtful experiences for a dynamic company. A successful candidate will serve as an integral member of our marketing team and should have experience delivering on integrated marketing and communications priorities (in-house or agency).
The brand manager is responsible for collaborating with our client's portfolio of companies to help ensure their marketing and communications plans have the right focus, are maximizing resources, and are well executed.
- Brand management for designated companies across the network to ensure integrity of brand and messaging
- Content marketing strategy, planning, development, and execution
- Manage incoming requests from designated companies across the network to ensure a high degree of client service, collaboration, and quality in execution
- Is able to write clear and organized creative briefs to facilitate collaboration with creative team members
- Project management of all key marketing priorities for designated brands
- Measurement + reporting across channels
- Partners with the marketing team and our business partners across departments to develop collateral materials to support sales and field marketing efforts (including brand identity, sales brochures, catalogs, logos, price sheets, newsletters, emails campaigns, etc.)
- Responsible for supporting the organization with producing materials across a wide variety of channels/executions including presentations, advertising, events, tradeshows and digital media (web, social media, videos, photography, etc.)
- Create and contribute fresh ideas, identify and implement new tools to increase our effectiveness
- Prioritize, organize, and perform multiple responsibilities or projects simultaneously, making decisions independently and taking ownership for wide ranging responsibilities that also meet time constraints and tight deadlines, and operate in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- The ability to clearly and confidently present ideas in front of both internal and external audiences with a drive for innovative thinking
- Provide creative executions to promote all company brands, messages and stories across multiple mediums including sales events and company functions
- Provides outstanding internal customer service and support and collaborates both locally and across multiple offices with a focus on not only your success, but also the success of others
- Works with third-party agencies, media outlets, sponsors, etc. to effectively communicate brand standards and direction
- Ensure the quality of design strengthens and supports our brands, ensuring message consistency and brand personality/tone
- 4-5 years of account/brand management experience in a corporate or agency setting
- Works with a high degree of independence and is a self-starter
- BA in marketing, communications, or journalism (internship experience is a plus)
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong skill set working in Office Suite: PPT, Word, Excel
- Successful track record developing engaging content for social media audiences including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, X, etc.
- Experience in planning and developing content for internal communications channels including intranets, newsletters, town hall meetings, etc.
- Portfolio of work samples are required at interview stage
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Role does require some degree of travel for meetings with teammates across the network