Category: Account Executive
Job Number: 25803
We are looking for an account executive to join our agency client' s energetic team who will provide internal project management and client-facing communications across a diverse portfolio of accounts, in a fast-paced, dynamic agency environment. 2-4 years of agency experience required. Must be able to work a hybrid schedule.
- 2-4 years of experience
- Agency experience required
- Client experience across organic social media, database/email marketing a plus
- Bachelor' s degree in Marketing, Advertising Communications or related field
Roles + Responsibilities
- Completes thorough and timely research for audits, new business and other requests
- Assists with quality analysis checks for creative, social, digital and website deliverables
- Helps ensure creative, social, digital and website projects meet scope and creative brief requirements
- Tracks and updates project status using project management tools
- Establishes and manages project deadlines and coordination with team members
- Prepares internal and external communication materials such as status reports, timelines, project estimates, dashboards, etc. in a timely and consistent manner
- Maintains strong organizational and account service skills and ability to balance multiple clients and projects at once
- Assists account leads in all phases of their day-to-day responsibilities with particular emphasis on scheduling, time-tracking and record-keeping
- Learns and retains details on a wide variety of client industries and competitors
- Ensures projects are estimated, approved, accounted for and billed accurately according
- Is a liaison between the Agency and the Client, providing effective direction to ensure the account team is properly managing client expectations
- Communicates and collaborates with account teams and cross-functional groups
Job Skills + Tools
- Adept at both written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- Skilled in time management and prioritization
- Hybrid work schedule combines in-office days and WFH (local candidates only)
- Monthly parties, celebrations, get-togethers
- Continuing education opportunities
- New business incentives
- Book club
- Dog-friendly office
Healthcare/Dental Allowance: Agency will contribute $175 monthly toward your selection of one of three healthcare plans offered by the agency, upon eligibility. Dental insurance is covered by the agency at 50%, with the employee responsible for the balance of the monthly fee. Voluntary vision insurance is offered at 100% employee coverage. Additionally, telemedicine and wellness services are covered by the agency at 100%.
Long-term Disability and Life Insurance: A long-term disability plan, as well as basic life insurance plan will be provided and covered at 100% by the agency after 90 days of full-time employment. Short-term disability and other supplementary health plans are available for employees, but not subsidized by the agency.
Personal Time Off (PTO): Fifteen (15) days annually with an additional two (2) summer days to be taken between Memorial and Labor Days. You will also get your birthday off each calendar year.
Our client offers a 401K Profit Sharing Plan with a dollar for dollar Matching Contribution up to 2%. Eligibility is either the first day of the first month of the plan year or the first day of the 7th month of the plan year coincident with or next following date you complete 90 consecutive days.